pages

Monday 25 April 2011

alive 2007

       I just bought my first entire album off itunes. Which is a pretty big accomplishment because both myself and the rest of the world usually just buy the two maybe three songs out of an album that we actually like. What makes this album so different? I love every single song!!!!!!! I know I'm kinda going crazy here and others might think that since you bought a whole album, then you only think every song is amazing to justify wasting all that money on an album. But that's not the case! Even songs I didn't like from the Homework, Discovery, and Human After All Albums, when they were remixed in this album, they sounded amazing (really most of them just needed a great bass line to make them great). So yeah, now that I'm done freaking out on here about this album, I'm going to go do what every teenager does with a new song (or album) they really like...  ...BLAST IT IN MY HEADPHONES TILL I'M EITHER DEAF OR SICK OF THE SONGS!!!!! The whole album just makes me want to be at the concert even more. You can bet I wont be missing the 2011/2012 tour (and yes, I know that's only a rumour but i sure hope it's true)!!!!

robot. human.

No comments:

Post a Comment